- Be honest to self and others
- Nip deadlines in the bud (yes, I used that expression)
- Re-write my written goals list — any updates?
- Happiness is important. Don’t do things that don’t make you happy. Simple?
- NO STRESS! I’ve mastered (kinda) this recently and learned to smile and laugh at least a little bit. It’s pretty awesome.
- No more grudges. Try to be rid of the current ones. Forgive.
- Use a calendar to schedule important dates — organization is important!
- When anger strikes, go into a quiet space, go on a walk, be alone. Don’t touch the internet! (This is a personal issue, I love “talking shit.”)
- Budget financials
- Develop a better relationship with parents
- Advertise Liberty Weddings through “daily deal” sites, organize a LW meetup for vendors
- Get Shaman Scents in a few more shops in Philadelphia with displays
- Prepare for Porcfest
- Fitness goals reached, keep it up! Start yoga again though!
- Student Liberty Front = going strong, keep it up! Plan summer events!
- Study, study, study
- Students for a Stateless Society is going to be awesome, work hard on it!
- Accept the fact that I purchased about 300-400 t-shirts and I have to spray paint them all AND sell them. Ideas, help, please!