This gets me every time. Is this a joke? They control your body, your mind. What next? Well, at least I still have my soul.
* FDA regulations will supersede weaker state laws, a major expansion of federal power;
* The bill bans the words “light” or “mild” in tobacco advertising, as well as any words that give the impression that one cigarette is less dangerous than another;
* It bans flavored tobacco products, like clove or cappuccino cigarettes (yes, they exist);
* It requires companies to submit a complete list of ingredients in the tobacco, paper, filter and other components, and allows the FDA to require the removal of any additive it says is dangerous;
* It requires this list of ingredients to be placed on all labels, which will itemize chemicals added to tobacco products;
* It restricts tobacco marketing to children, such as tobacco billboards near schools.