- Subsidize corn. High fructose corn syrup is put into everything edible. People get fat. Let’s put taxes on “unhealthy” food and drink.
- The entire economic situation was caused by too much government involvement to start. Now let’s get more government involved. And put regulation on top of regulation.
- Separation of Church and State. Simple, right? Wrong. Why does the government still control a church’s right to marry? Oh right, those government incentives for marriage! Get rid of the incentives and let everyone marry or at least let everyone marry!
- Freedom of speech. Ron Paul supporters are terrorists.
- “A State, or The Federal Government, may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a Right granted by the Federal Constitution. -Murdoc v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105, at 113. This seems a little catchy — does a sales tax on guns count?
- Hypocrisy at its finest. Or the whole, “Yeah, I’ve done drugs before — but they’re still illegal.”
- If a small business goes into debt, it goes out of business and the workers lose their jobs. If a big business goes into debt, the government “bails them out.” If the government is in debt ($11,110,654,357,209.33 of debt, by the way), those whose work for it still enjoy the most lavish of parties — and perhaps a ride in Air Force One.
Enough for now.